Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Challenge for Valentine's Day

It's coming in one month.  Let's face it, every woman wants to feel special and celebrated on Valentine's Day and every day.  With that sentiment, I think men feel a lot of pressure.  Most disappointments exist because there were unmet expectations.  I recently read an article in Momsense, MOPS internationals' magazine, entitled "Sweep Him Off His Feet."  It deals with how to help make Valentine's Day low-pressure and fun for both of you.  This article challenges moms (but applicable to all women) in January to talk to you husband about what you would like your celebration to look like.  Two things I think can come from this:
    1. Both of you will be able to communicate what will make you feel special- it's a win, win!
    2. The pressure is off of him and you end up celebrating in a way you both love.
So, I'm gonna bring it up to my hubby, we'll plan something together this year and it'll be fun (there I go with expectations).  Comment and let me know how your conversation goes and what your plans are.

No comments:

Post a Comment